Be Black in America Brehs. (Caac Approaches Me Open Carrying)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So today, I decide to run some errands of which include going to a department store.

I'm the only black male in the store, some cat approaches me trying to make small talk. I notice he has a glock holstered on his hip. Mind you I live in the South and open carry is perfectly legal.

However we all know what would happen if a 6' black male were to open carry, which is why I hate the firearms laws because they are racist in nature, but I digress.

This man did not speak to anyone else in the store. Why did he feel the need to approach me with a gun? We know why.

Thanks Zimmerman.

Be black in America brehs.

Looking to move back to CA in the next few weeks, largely due to the gun laws in the South.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don't understand, why you rushed to the computer to tell us that you got punked by a old cac?

This the shyt my mom talked about when we first moved to Texas. Black people down south, take shyt from white people. The shyt white people do down south, a white person in cali wouldnt even dream of doing that shyt to a blacc person, and if they did, they'll wake up and apologize.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So today, I decide to run some errands of which include going to a department store.

I'm the only black male in the store, some cat approaches me trying to make small talk. I notice he has a glock holstered on his hip. Mind you I live in the South and open carry is perfectly legal.

However we all know what would happen if a 6' black male were to open carry, which is why I hate the firearms laws because they are racist in nature, but I digress.

This man did not speak to anyone else in the store. Why did he feel the need to approach me with a gun? We know why.

Thanks Zimmerman.

Looking to move back to CA in the next few weeks, largely due to the gun laws in the South.

breh this statement right here...after all the gangster rap and black on black crime, of course a black dude carrying a gun would be scary. cmon son keep it real.

i still feel u tho why is he approaching u specifically? that was messed up, but lets not pretend we dont know why a black man carrying a gun is a scary sight.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand, why you rushed to the computer to tell us that you got punked by a old cac?

This the shyt my mom talked about when we first moved to Texas. Black people down south, take shyt from white people. The shyt white people do down south, a white person in cali wouldnt even dream of doing that shyt to a blacc person, and if they did, they'll wake up and apologize.
:childplease::what::why:

I didnt take shyt. The dude was being friendly but made it a point to let me see the gun. It was covert. Everything was said with smiles, he wasn't trying to agress me.

If I would have went nikka mode, that would have been exactly what he wanted. You have to play chess with them. Most of you that live around all blacks have no concept of interacting with whites and how we have to be more strategic.

There are levels to this shyt.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, i'd hate to be in a open/concealed carry district right about now.

You can conceal carry pretty much anywhere in the country blacks do not live...

Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-01-03%2Bat%2B%2BMonday%252C%2BJanuary%2B3%252C%2B6.52%2BPM.png

....yall think it's a game out here. Yes, I know I can take the firearms course and have a gun concealed but that still wont protect me when Florida just gave them the green light to shoot first, and worry about consequences later. Its getting real.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps

Thanks Zimmerman.

Get a legal firearm and carry with impunity. you have just as much of a right to carry a gun as he does. Dont allow people like that to give you a cause for concern. As them about their weapon, how many rounds it holds, what caliber and what make it is and where do they shoot. They will do one of 2 things, start rambling on about their gun like it's their kid, or they will see that you aren't shook and leave you alone. I've been stopped by the police a few times, and the first thing I give them is my conceal carry license. They never ask me if the gun is in my vehicle.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
What state has open carry down south? Texas is concealed carry, and since when can you carry in a store? :confused:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
breh this statement right here...after all the gangster rap and black on black crime, of course a black dude carrying a gun would be scary. cmon son keep it real.

i still feel u tho why is he approaching u specifically? that was messed up, but lets not pretend we dont know why a black man carrying a gun is a scary sight.

STFU :rudy:

What race is known to just randomly kill people in public places?? :dahell:

fukkin a$$hole :what:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
STFU :rudy:

What race is known to just randomly kill people in public places?? :dahell:

fukkin a$$hole :what:

:umad:

u know im right. yea white nikkas go nuts and do mass murders once in a while, but just google the stats for murders among black males in america. i aint making that shyt up.

go ahead... ill wait..

:mjpls:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:

u know im right. yea white nikkas go nuts and do mass murders once in a while, but just google the stats for murders among black males in america. i aint making that shyt up.

go ahead... ill wait..

:mjpls:

For the most part, when blacks commit gun crimes they get the person that they intended. You never hear of nikkas spraying an area for no reason.

On topic, yeah I left immediately after I saw the gun. I take no chances. I know open carry people think they are the "good guys" but I don't trust anyone. And then again Im black so if anything goes down I know Im catching one in the crossfire if Mr. Fake Cop tries to protect someone.