St louis
fukk that c00n.
lets see if trump got his monkey
ass when he stretched again.
G6A4yZ3.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I know DJ AK is a millioniare but at what cost?

it would eat at my soul after a while to be forced to keep up with wack music and bafoonery daily for years

even for a million dollars it would be difficult

You wouldn't take the $ millions a year from Spotify to talk to wack rappers on a podcast for a living? Sheeiiiiieeet :banderas:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Boonk gamn stopped going viral for his antics. Kodak actually is talented and can make good music. He seemed like he was falling off a little though recently and then he dropped Super Gremlin
He stopped going viral cause he finally got picked up I think. Had a come to Jesus moment and dropped that name. He does plaster on pools now.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Brehs do y’all really fukk with this dude? He really seems like a caricature to me. I’ll be honest I haven’t listened to any of his music or anything I’m likely not in his musics target audience but he always seems to be doing some clown stuff.

No, I do not fukk with this cat. IDGAF how good his music is, nikkas do not get a pass for c00nery. Every other week this nikka is doing some cornball shyt.

He's playing the little black sambo role, cacs love giving these tyoes funding and attention.

248680215.0.x.jpg

But again it's not on us, he's Haitian.