Supporter
Daps
Lol conservative trump pardoned him tho

Birds of a feather flock together

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs do y’all really fukk with this dude? He really seems like a caricature to me. I’ll be honest I haven’t listened to any of his music or anything I’m likely not in his musics target audience but he always seems to be doing some clown stuff.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Brehs do y’all really fukk with this dude? He really seems like a caricature to me. I’ll be honest I haven’t listened to any of his music or anything I’m likely not in his musics target audience but he always seems to be doing some clown stuff.

It’s not saying much, but his music catalog is actually better than a lot of these current day’s artists imo lol. I was surprised when i went digging into his work a while back

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
At least 50% of cashiers would just let breh steal a little back scratcher or a blunt roll

Its clearly not worth the trouble

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Most of these modern rappers really suck. Kodak is actually one of the good ones and musically has been a breath of fresh air for me at times.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How is it possible that Boonk Gang smartened up and has better sense than him
Boonk gamn stopped going viral for his antics. Kodak actually is talented and can make good music. He seemed like he was falling off a little though recently and then he dropped Super Gremlin