BBW's: how do you feel if your man can't pick you up?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:francis: idk when u became so mean, but please dnt ever speak to me with such disdain and malice again. i was joking, my feelings are hurt n dats no laughin matter.
I'm not mean. You were stirring the pot sir.

But here is a big girl hug from me to you...:hug:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do you feel less protected and do you feel like he is weak? Do you tend to go after stronger men? I feel bbws should demand that he should at least be able to pick you up...:manny: These dudes be acting like bbws are desperate.
i like bird chested dudes, it's never been a problem. Muscular men look good, i can admire it, but i dont want to have sex with them

:mjpls: so they cant demand you lose weight?
NO

Outchea standing next to ya girl looking like the number 10 :wow:
you love it

liking them is one thing, but straining nikkas backs cus you wanna feel small and skinny? :camby:
broke nikka, without health insurance :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I aint gonna lie back in my heyday everything i fukked was going up. Now. Nah. I'm 33 I luh me som biggums but picking them up. For what. to impress? sheeit. Wake up in the morning and have to call in cause you got some p*ssy ain't the wave.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
how does lifting you up = protection
:francis: Its the same as if you can't pick yourself up you cant save yourself, if lifting some one didn't matter than navy seals and firefighter wouldnt train so hard.