Bbw kills a 3 year old kid, poses in court like this a photo shoot

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
America is cooked.

Someone this insane shouldn't be roaming around in society to begin with. She needed meds and a shrink. If that fails she needed to be in a nut house.

Sending her to jail when it's too late is a tax burden and serves no purpose in preventing another person like this from doing this.
She was a tax burden before, just no one wanted to pay for her services, now we have to.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Ayoo i just Googled this dude to see what you were talking about :dahell:
Edp is in the hall of fame of fumbling success. Despite being a fat fukk he was actually funny when he did not over troll.

He could have flipped into a low tier sports personality but his love for pedo shyt and cacs did him in.

Degenerate a$$hole :scust:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
RIP to the little boy.

Have a trained sniper hiding in the woods. Let her free in the deep part of the woods. If the sniper doesn't get her, the bears, lions, or coyotes will.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
According to authorities, Ellis allegedly stole two knives from the Volunteers of America store and then walked next door to Giant Eagle, in the 27000 block of Lorain Road, where she spotted a 38-year-old woman pushing a child in a cart.
Authorities say Ellis followed the mother and her son, Julian, into the parking lot and then stabbed the child while he was in a grocery cart. When the mother tried to pull the boy out of the cart during the attack, Ellis stabbed her as well.

What in the entire FUKK???!!!!​
I didn't need to read this today.
She should have been murked on the spot. Rip and condolences to that family.