BBW Edition: Smash or Pass

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Pretty girl...

just a tad bigger than I usually like em...

If I was single, I'd smash no question. Possibly even wife, but IDK if I could wife a chick that takes THAT many photos of herself. Sheesh, is that ALL people do with phones now-a-days? Take pics, mostly of THEMSELVES?

the narcissism that has taken this country by storm is getting WORSE and WORSE imo

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Pregnancy will be VERY unkind to this one and types like her...

This body type (which I dont have many problems with) HAS to constantly be working out to stay together. I see she can fluctuate the weight...I'd be on her to at least walk/jog daily and tone up, pregnancy will put that body into a place of no return if she's not careful...

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps

tumblr_lyptl6l0Be1r4tlx4o1_500.gif

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Smash of course

And her face is beautiful. If she worked on her figure she could be a dime piece

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Pregnancy will be VERY unkind to this one and types like her...

This body type (which I dont have many problems with) HAS to constantly be working out to stay together. I see she can fluctuate the weight...I'd be on her to at least walk/jog daily and tone up, pregnancy will put that body into a place of no return if she's not careful...
I feel you. I just want a sample. To see what the p*ssy hitting like

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Smash.

She was almost wife material till i saw the back shots. Too sloppy

Pretty girl...

If I was single, I'd smash no question. Possibly even wife, but IDK if I could wife a chick that takes THAT many photos of herself. Sheesh, is that ALL people do with phones now-a-days? Take pics, mostly of THEMSELVES?

the narcissism that has taken this country by storm is getting WORSE and WORSE imo

REAL SPIT, brehs. She was looking :wow: til I seen them backshots....now of course we'd all get our SHOTS OFF :krs: but to settle down with, travel, kick it like THAT when there's billions of non-obese women :francis: :whoa:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Pretty girl...

Oh really mr. bow tie man :lolbron: