BBC The Tourist with Jamie Dornan

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I finished the first episode (you can get it all in 4K if you know where to look). I like it so far, and I’m intrigued.

Also, I was like why is this fat girl in all these shows I watch? Then they had her at some overweight group therapy session where she talked about how people just see her as fat, or something like that. I felt mildly bad :snoop:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
looks like american hbomax promoting it a little now:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
They did a second series. Bro in Ireland with his bbw gf. All the eps are out now if you in the UK and/or sail the high seas.

@pickles

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I completely forgot there was a second season?

Anybody watched it?

Was it good?

Gonna start S2 tonight. I forgot you tagged me for this but I watched and enjoyed the first season when netflix put it up.

Btw, you check out Shōgun yet? I know you like top tier shyt thought I'd see you in the official thread.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Gonna start S2 tonight. I forgot you tagged me for this but I watched and enjoyed the first season when netflix put it up.

Btw, you check out Shōgun yet? I know you like top tier shyt though I'd see you in the official thread.

Thanks breh. I will check it out.
I have so much to watch. I still haven't finished Golden Hour that you recommended to me earlier.
I am 3 episodes deep, subtitled shyt need my full attention.