BBC I wish I had it in me, there’s a double meaning if you dig deep.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If your dikk is the most powerful tool in your arsenal then you already lawst....

Wake up to reality and stop being blind deaf and dumb to the nature and ways of women.

There is a reason why you have cats who are billionaires whose women still choose on the proverbial pool boy.

A big part of keeping your woman on task is feeding her dopamine rush of being filled.

No two ways around it, i dont care how "nice" of a guy you are, how much resources you command or even the breadth of wisdom on your brain.

If your woman is not nutting because of your dikk, you lawst

Basic law of man

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Hmm...

being able to make your woman cum has nothing do with your dikk being "your most powerful tool"

this just means your dikk supercedes everything else you have going on in life....

good dikk wont keep a woman with you...

same way good p*ssy wont keep a nikka from getting sick of his bytch

you definitely better have other aspects of your life/personality/status that supercede your sex game no matter how good it is

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You love my attention when it comes to threads like this because it gives you an excuse to post in them and express your suppressed love for PAWGs :laff:

You masked your love for PAWGs with hate but I see thru your bullshyt:pachaha:

I got an appreciation thread for Sabrina Carpenter in JBO; We already knew about the song. Real nikkas know @JMD @Realm-Breaker @RennisDeynolds @Piff Tannen :myman: :blessed:

Not he hit Vanilla cream to help out with his self esteem :picard:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
Yall arguing in here but she dating that euro cac that looks like a street urchin circa the Black Plague era Barry Keoghan
Hell yeah! But she’s got that cute Hannah Barbara cartoon vibe! It’s like how Bambi doe looks like a bakery box woman! 😸

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Wake up to reality and stop being blind deaf and dumb to the nature and ways of women.

There is a reason why you have cats who are billionaires whose women still choose on the proverbial pool boy.

A big part of keeping your woman on task is feeding her dopamine rush of being filled.

No two ways around it, i dont care how "nice" of a guy you are, how much resources you command or even the breadth of wisdom on your brain.

Basic law of man
Nikkaz with big dikks that make women gush like Niagara Falls get cheated on everyday for less breh.

You’re exposing your really don’t know female nature and how this game truly works :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Hmm...

being able to make your woman cum has nothing do with your dikk being "your most powerful tool"

this just means your dikk supercedes everything else you have going on in life....

good dikk wont keep a woman with you...

same way good p*ssy wont keep a nikka from getting sick of his bytch

you definitely better have other aspects of your life/personality/status that supercede your sex game no matter how good it is

never said that they dont, however you are fooling yourself if you think sex and orgasms for a woman is a negligible impact

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If your dikk is the most powerful tool in your arsenal then you already lawst....
never said that they dont, however you are fooling yourself if you think sex and orgasms for a woman is a negligible impact

Show me where in my post i insinuated that sex game has neglible impact?

It's like a guy saying money is the most powerful tool in your arsenal..

And I disagree...

Just because im saying it isnt the "most powerful" ...doesnt mean i think money is "negligible"

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
HwdoM7j.gif