Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just the fact that this is on the switch just makes me go :hhh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just the fact that this is on the switch just makes me go :hhh:
If it wasn’t for Nintendo it is very likely we wouldn’t have Bayo 2 +3. Sony and Microsoft had as much of an opportunity as Nintendo to help fund Bayo 2. They just chose not to do so.

I rather have these great games despite the limitations on the hardware then them never existing at all.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it wasn’t for Nintendo it is very likely we wouldn’t have Bayo 2 +3. Sony and Microsoft had as much of an opportunity as Nintendo to help fund Bayo 2. They just chose not to do so.

I rather have these great games despite the limitations on the hardware then them never existing at all.
I know all that but it still sucks it had to be that way

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I think its amazing they keep gameplay at 60fps. It’s a miracle considering how much chaos is on screen. This kinda game would look even more amazing on PS5. Will PS5 or XSX get a game even close to the gameplay of Bayonetta 3? Cause Bayonetta has the crown right now. I know God of War is dope and all but Bayonetta is much faster.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I think its amazing they keep gameplay at 60fps. It’s a miracle considering how much chaos is on screen. This kinda game would look even more amazing on PS5. Will PS5 or XSX get a game even close to the gameplay of Bayonetta 3? Cause Bayonetta has the crown right now. I know God of War is dope and all but Bayonetta is much faster.

Uhh DMC5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

there's no hot women in that one though :mjgrin: