Bayonetta 3 (October 28, 2022)

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It's lost its sexiness.
For something that's supposed be worked on for years, it looks somehow worse than Bayonetta 2.
They increased the witch time to Bayonetta 1 levels. That's a good thing.
It doesn't sound like Hellena Taylor

bruh, Hideki went on a tweeting spree after the trailer, and someone asked if she gone get naked in the 3rd game. he replied with "don't underestimate me"

he's a troll so I don't exactly know what that means lmao. I'm sure Bayo will still be the flamboyant stylish hack n slasher we all loved in the first 2 games.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
she winks at the viewer when she says she was late :banderas:
isfolfp1ddp71.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how the woke mob that gives shyt to any game that shows women on a tight outfit or showing some skin will react to this game...

They won't say anything because she's a witch witches are extremely liberal and liberated

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
About time :blessed:

I hope that's just the first level and the later areas have more character. I'm thinking it is

Main issue with 2 was how over reliant it was on umbral climax to finish off enemies. It felt like your normal attacks and wicked weaves had no impact. If it's more like 1 with less of those damn mini game levels :wow:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
About time :blessed:

I hope that's just the first level and the later areas have more character. I'm thinking it is

Main issue with 2 was how over reliant it was on umbral climax to finish off enemies. It felt like your normal attacks and wicked weaves had no impact. If it's more like 1 with less of those damn mini game levels :wow:

Guess you ain’t see you had to tap X+Y on that Coffin finish

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Guess you ain’t see you had to tap X+Y on that Coffin finish

That looks like the torture attack that always been there. The Climax was that super bar from 2 that you had to turn on to do any kind of real damage against the bigger enemies.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Don't get me wrong. I'm still super excited we even getting a Bayonetta 3. But idk bruh. Something seems off. Seems this is taking alot of influence from Astral chain. And Bayo is just moving differently. Don't make sense how were 2 games after the first one and the first bayo still looks the best out of all of them.

(I'm aware this is probably Cereza and not Bayo. But i don't think they should change the gameplay to reflect that though)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks good but it also looks like whatever technology they're using for Bayonetta 3 is
running it's course, it's getting a bit long in the tooth.

Either way the Switch is hooked up alongside the Xbox and Ps5.
So I'm ready to rock whenever.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Don't get me wrong. I'm still super excited we even getting a Bayonetta 3. But idk bruh. Something seems off. Seems this is taking alot of influence from Astral chain. And Bayo is just moving differently. Don't make sense how were 2 games after the first one and the first bayo still looks the best out of all of them.

(I'm aware this is probably Cereza and not Bayo. But i don't think they should change the gameplay to reflect that though)

it’s just the shaders and lighting. OG Bayo was a product of its time with the gritty drab colors.

The new aesthetic really shows how aged the Platinum engine is.