Bayonetta 2 just set a new benchmark for action games.(GOTG)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1

I'll cop based on your review. 2 games for 60 plus all the extras, the only thing I need is time. Hyrule Warriors has me fukked up, there's sooo much to do if I had to pay $1 per half hour I might have bought this game 3 times. I beat story mode and that ain't even the surface. I wish at least one of these games would have been released during the drought. Before 3d world, tropical freeze and Mario kart. What's fukked up is I still missed some good games like ninja gaiden, which I copped. Hell, it's hard to say there was a drought because wind waker had me eating good but I got it free with mk8

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It wasn't trash, it wasn't as crazy as the first end boss but the lead up was crazy. Why you spoiling the game for yourself?
Im at an age where i forget things that dont mean anything to me. BY the time i play this game ill have forgotten.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The online mode works perfect. It makes sense since there's lots of parts in the game where it's essentially co-op.

I played last night with some dude that had this BIG AZZ HAMMER :mindblown:, Dude was just eating enemies alive with that shyt. I lost like 4 rounds with him and then the next round that I won I was able to pick the stage and I betted my money and lost that shyt :beli:.

There's an item that costs 9,999,999 halos in Rodins store in the game.. Idk what it's for but I gotta get it :wow:.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@BasedPrime
whats-wrong-with-you.gif

You always one star my threads...