Bayley may have suffered a knee injury at a house show

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Know These Are Completely Different Companies And Circumstances But Anna Jay Is On Vacation In Hawaii Right Now And Bayley Is Getting Hurt Working A House Show In Maryland. Geez, Think Bayley Needs A Break

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Those papers may have to be filed
I Know These Are Completely Different Companies And Circumstances But Anna Jay Is On Vacation In Hawaii Right Now And Bayley Is Getting Hurt Working A House Show In Maryland. Geez, Think Bayley Needs A Break
somebody eating that ass in hawaii:mjcry:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I saw some MMA chick hyper-extend her elbow from planting her arm on the mat bracing for a takedown. :huhldup:

I'm glad this won't be that serious. :whew:
Saw that live. Then the sick b*stards were giving us the slow mo replays as well. :sadcam:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bayley is a valuable asset, Anna Jay is just eye candy. :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Definitely depends on what you want out of wrestling, Anna Jay will never become a bigger star with her schedule but it’s happiness first

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Skye Blue is doing extra cheeky performances in their absence.

Iyo going to have to carry Damage CTRL on her back. Just hopefully more often in her little jean shorts :takedat: