Bayley finally speaks on her match with Becky being cut for time (Stooge bootlicker allegations incoming??)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Go read the thread. Everyone here was happy that Lynch got beat down. i even said that it reminded me of a Dusty/Horsemen angle.

Yall gotta stop comparing TSC to twitter beards. nobody here cared..
Who said TSC complained or compared y’all to twitter beards?

Like.. read the whole thread and find where that occurred

You having imaginary fights champ

:russ:

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Becky is probably one of 4 people they wouldn't cut shyt. She's probably covering for the rug pull.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Roman Reigns and the Bloodline is boring. Obvious face turns. Roman never loses so there is no reason to take his matches seriously at all. Even back during the whole Usos slavery storyline..it was Obvious the other Uso was gonna turn heel. Boring. As boring ad the Cripple H 2002 nonsense. So yeah..give me more Becky Asuka, Bel Air..anything like that. Don't cut that. Cut Wyatt and his non wrestling bull$hit.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
She shouldn’t be upset Roman Reigns & The Bloodline takes priority over everything give them as much time as needed

What should of been cut was Charlotte’s segment

So we gonna act like they having been building Beck's v Bayley since Summerslam? We've seen them go at it between almost every other Raw, WarGames, etc., etc.

I can't stand how Charlotte came back, but, it gave them a chance to put both Women's champs on the screen at the same time.

My problem with the "sexism" hammer is everything is a "nail."

Same with the WNBA convo; nothing else matters, it's just "sexism."

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So we gonna act like they having been building Beck's v Bayley since Summerslam? We've seen them go at it between almost every other Raw, WarGames, etc., etc.

I can't stand how Charlotte came back, but, it gave them a chance to put both Women's champs on the screen at the same time.

My problem with the "sexism" hammer is everything is a "nail."

Same with the WNBA convo; nothing else matters, it's just "sexism."
Could’ve had Bianca the RAW Women’s Champion cut the same promo which would of lead to alexia’s promo

The DX segment could’ve been cut the six man tag wasn’t needed

Becky & Bayley didn’t need to be cut but it does save their big match later

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Could’ve had Bianca the RAW Women’s Champion cut the same promo which would of lead to alexia’s promo

The DX segment could’ve been cut the six man tag wasn’t needed

Becky & Bayley didn’t need to be cut but it does save their big match later
:yeshrug: I don't disagree...but, the E didn't put up a WHOLE cage to diss the women.

A good cage match would be prolly the longest segment of the night.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:yeshrug: I don't disagree...but, the E didn't put up a WHOLE cage to diss the women.

A good cage match would be prolly the longest segment of the night.

True... the real insulting shyt (not to me, but surely the people who live to complain) would have been if they did have the match and it was short to fit time constraints. Nobody would've been happy with that. They would have still been talking about what could have been cut to give them more time. Also, it ain't like it was the last Raw ever. People act like this same match couldn't happen tomorrow :mjlol:The Bloodline storyline was time-sensitive because all that stuff needed to play out before the Rumble, the Becky/Bayley cage match would've been OK waiting another week.

Last edited: