Bayley finally speaks on her match with Becky being cut for time (Stooge bootlicker allegations incoming??)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What's the story here breh? Completely out of the loop on this one.

the bootlicker part is just a TSC joke lol. thats what Booker T or anyone who defends the company gets called

but pretty much: Bayley vs Becky was booked for RAW but got cut short because the opening segment ran long. Fans got super upset across social media and the hashtag #wwewomendeservebetter trended for a few days

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Becky & Bayley’s match got cut because The Bloodline’s segment at the start of the show went on too long and people got upset
the bootlicker part is just a TSC joke because that's what Booker T or anyone gets called whenever they defend the company lol

but pretty much, Bayley vs Becky was booked for RAW but got cut because the opening segment ran long. Fans got super upset across social media and the hashtag #wwewomendeservebetter trended for a few days

Ahh, I see. Are they gonna wrestle at the Rumble or something then? The clip in the OP is obviously just an extract of the interview but I'm kinda surprised Bailey didn't promote or was like "y'all gonna see what we gonna do when we DO wrestle" or some shyt like that.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Ahh, I see. Are they gonna wrestle at the Rumble or something then? The clip in the OP is obviously just an extract of the interview but I'm kinda surprised Bailey didn't promote or was like "y'all gonna see what we gonna do when we DO wrestle" or some shyt like that.
No one knows what they have planned going forward. No match at rumble as of right now.

But All we know is that this feud is gonna continue