Bayley Appreciation Thread :datbiscuit:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
WWE officials are very impressed with several of the Divas at NXT.

- NXT Women's Champion Charlotte is seen as having tremendous potential to be a top player on the main Divas roster.

- Alexa Bliss is moving up into the upper echelon of developmental talents that Triple H and other officials have their eye on. They are beginning to look at Bliss as someone that they can build upon.

- Sasha Banks is also high on the list in NXT. Sasha works a little stiff in the ring and they are trying to break her of that habit.

- Bayley has also been praised for her growth this year, but Bliss and Banks are considered higher up in the ranks.

kanye-wtf.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

- Sasha Banks is also high on the list in NXT. Sasha works a little stiff in the ring and they are trying to break her of that habit.

:leon::jawalrus:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
:wtf: they could actually make money on Bayley merchandise. What the hell has Bliss done. Nice girl but :what:

Apparently she's got a 450 Splash and a Corkscrew Moonsault in practice and a standing Moonsault at house shows.

Bayley's dope, but after some consideration, I kind of get it at the moment. In introducing Bayley (to the WWE Universe, many of whom haven't watched NXT), you're kind of handcuffed by her gimmick as the happy-go-lucky hugging chick that eventually gets built into a serious contender. She got over because people dug her gimmick AND they saw the effort she put in to improve and be taken seriously down in NXT. That's risky, because if she moves up and folks aren't feeling her gimmick on a large scale, they may :camby: her as another Emma.....and "bury her", so to speak.

Alexa Bliss is more of a spectacle that isn't TOO established...at least, not to the point where losing would hurt her. She'd be the little flying underdog with cool moves like Molly Holly lite (or a female Evan Bourne). She's cute, not too sexed-up, and she'd be over enough for the crowd to get behind her as a babyface, but not smark-established enough for people to always want her to win. She can basically come in and debut without having to say shyt or explain herself. Here's Alexa Bliss. Enjoy. :ld:

Daps
Alexa Bliss is more of a spectacle that isn't TOO established...at least, not to the point where losing would hurt her. She'd be the little flying underdog with cool moves like Molly Holly lite (or a female Evan Bourne). She's cute, not too sexed-up, and she'd be over enough for the crowd to get behind her as a babyface, but not smark-established enough for people to always want her to win. She can basically come in and debut without having to say shyt or explain herself. Here's Alexa Bliss. Enjoy. :ld:

I'd like Alexa to serious up a little bit, though. I'm not saying she should go Full Rousey or anything, but if she were an actress cast in the role of a pro fighter, she would not be believable in the performance with the character and the carriage she has now. I like her, though. She's green as the rolling hills of Kentucky but, she's got potential. But that's my complaint about all the women in the division - I don't want them to hold themselves like dancers performing a routine. I'm going to the trouble of pretending this fight is real, and so should they.