Bayley Appreciation Thread :datbiscuit:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Bayley won't even wear shorts that are more than 3 inches above her knees..... absolutely no chance in hell an OnlyFans is EVER happening:pachaha:
That’s a Billion Dolla Biscuit right there

It’s wild when chicks who would OBVIOUSLY make bank are the ones with enough integrity to not take the bait :francis:

…goes for Gigi too, that half assed shyt she had before don’t count. We gon need her and Bay in “Bubblemania” once her habanero head ass hits the main roster

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gigi gave us 3 photoshoots and stretched them out and said deuces once she got in a relationship
Bayley is from sunny California and won't wear a 2 piece to the beach :beli:
Toni Storm turned heel on tv and then deleted her OF....a true heel move :heh:
Leila Grey gave us 2 fire twerk videos and we ain't seen nothing from her fan site since :to:

the content world is a cruel place with women who actually wanna be professional

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Confused, unsure, unconfident Bayley watching her team make moves without her greenlight, with all that ass out is unlocking something in me I didn't realize was there.

Like I just wanna say it's okay Bay, just bend over and let me stick my tongue between those cheeks, it's okay, and she just unsure about it, like she's not feeling so fresh today.

But it's still okay, Bay. :shaq:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Gigi gave us 3 photoshoots and stretched them out and said deuces once she got in a relationship
Bayley is from sunny California and won't wear a 2 piece to the beach :beli:
Toni Storm turned heel on tv and then deleted her OF....a true heel move :heh:
Leila Grey gave us 2 fire twerk videos and we ain't seen nothing from her fan site since :to:

the content world is a cruel place with women who actually wanna be professional
Hoes giveth, hoes taketh away :mjcry:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
That’s a Billion Dolla Biscuit right there

It’s wild when chicks who would OBVIOUSLY make bank are the ones with enough integrity to not take the bait :francis:

…goes for Gigi too, that half assed shyt she had before don’t count. We gon need her and Bay in “Bubblemania” once her habanero head ass hits the main roster
:ehh: Potential nickname

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
9nj6C62.jpg