Battletoads (PC, Xbox One)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How does this compare w the new streets of rage? Me and my son ran thru that shyt on all the difficulties :wow:
I played the first level in both games and honestly? Battletoads was better so far. It's sad that Sony gamers who can't play have been posting the most :yawn: but anyways, I was gonna play thru streets 4 first but didn't. I also wanted to check out the OG battletoads to see if they got the controls right. I didn't do that either yet.

So my fear for this title from first previews was the combat looked too slow. The original was fast, and they sped this up since the reveal. You can press the trigger button down to run. The combos are enjoyable so far but im not sure how deep the combat goes. You can switch characters on the fly with the dpad and even do dual combos like how you would in marvel vs capcom.

Finally the game is 19gb compared to like 4gb in streets of rage. So im expecting more game to explore but tbc on that

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How does this compare w the new streets of rage? Me and my son ran thru that shyt on all the difficulties :wow:
Rayman and then Streets it rage are two game I’ve had lots of fun playing with my kids.

This is like a mix of both of them together :ehh: