Battlefield V discounted to 50% for series veterans, but not for loyal fans who already brough it

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
I used to play battlefield bc2 (multiplayer only). Best game ever made. All the rest in the series since bc2 have been big disappointments.

I don't know why they don't just make one good game and then add maps. If they did that, I would still be playing bc2.

They also need to stop it with the campaign mode. Once you've played multiplayer, playing against a machine is just boring.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a big enough fan of Battlefield to buy full price at launch. I usually wait for all the DLC to be released with the full game at a discount.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
sure, commit return fraud. you can get it even cheaper by straight up stealing it
It's not return fraud. You're returning the same exact thing you bought unopened still in the return period. You meet all their requirements. They put the unopened copy you returned right back on the shelf and sell it.

Return fraud is I buy something and a year later it breaks out of warranty and I buy the same item and return the broken one just getting my money back. You're both out of the return period and you're returning a defective item you to them.

Or return fraud is you get some item for free from store X and pretend like you got it at store Y and return it without a receipt.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
It's not return fraud. You're returning the same exact thing you bought unopened still in the return period. You meet all their requirements. They put the unopened copy you returned right back on the shelf and sell it.

Return fraud is I buy something and a year later it breaks out of warranty and I buy the same item and return the broken one just getting my money back. You're both out of the return period and you're returning a defective item you to them.

Or return fraud is you get some item for free from store X and pretend like you got it at store Y and return it without a receipt.

they check serial numbers now, just so you know

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
they check serial numbers now, just so you know
A retail copy of a video game doesn't have a serial number. It has a UPC and all copies of the same edition of the same games has the same UPC.

If you buy a game from Best Buy and Gamestop you can return either game to either store because it's effectively the same product. If the copy is unopened you meet their standards.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh, another sky is falling thread eh :rolleyes:
I'll never buy after what they did to TitanGOAT 2
What they do
Continue to support EA, brehs :mjlol:
EA still makes some of the best games in the industry, I don't get the narrative :yeshrug:
Another reason to buy physical. Newegg has this game for $30. You just buy another copy and return with the old receipt.
I could be wrong but isn't this deal a digital thing :ufdup: and the Game been available digitally for $30 since a week after launch so...and you can buy bf4 for $5 so buy that then save $25 on bf5,c easy solutions and a smart way to drum up sales...
I bought this shyt for $30 two weeks ago at target:manny:

These sales been popping up everywhere, why they just now mad?
This
I'm not a big enough fan of Battlefield to buy full price at launch. I usually wait for all the DLC to be released with the full game at a discount.
DLC is free for bf5, and the reason they not tripping on entry price is because they hope to make it back in people buying cosmetics similar to a Fortnite or PUBG.