Battlefield Portal is honestly very innovative and might be a game changer

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

No stan shyt, i don’t have any real investment in this franchise or competing ones. I wasn’t even watching the show today for battlefield shyt (just dead space) but hearing how they’re doing this is actually really smart. Not only are they serving their core fan base by incorporating all the battlefield games into one, but giving a huge emphasis to user creation.

Everyone was so upset they weren’t doing battle royal and at the same time people complain about every game going battle royal. The idea behind this is so much doper to me and prob took a lot of trial and error to make it work.

The idea of these kind of “handicap” matches where you have 30 people from a past era playing against a small team from a current or future era is dope. It’s like the shooter version of for honor.

Even thinking about it I’m not even sure which sounds more fun, playing as the old era war dudes hunting the advanced tech guys down or the smaller new era with all the helicopters, new age sniper rifles and machine guns.

As someone that hasn’t really played online FPS games since Modern Warfare on 360, this makes me want to get back into it.

This is the guy who always has something to say about Xbox gamers. You 43 year old fantasy game playing herb :dead: