Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I want shotguns so I'm not using grenadiers.

Can't wait to get a real grenade. This flame trash is filth.

The fire out the tanks looks greasy as hell. Real nice.
:lolbron: damn, I missed playing with you guys!
Full fledged fukkery coming back :blessed:
My skills might be :flabbynsick:, only games I've been playing are battle royales. Gimme one week doe.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I hate those squads that just camp the stairs on the A flag on Rotterdam so I had to send me a gift :mjgrin:

:whoo:

Breh...

I had one of those Killstreak perks but couldn't call it in ...

How does it work exactly ? I would see the menu for whaty I could select but it wasn't working...

Maybe it was a bug

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:whoo:

Breh...

I had one of those Killstreak perks but couldn't call it in ...

How does it work exactly ? I would see the menu for whaty I could select but it wasn't working...

Maybe it was a bug
Only squad leaders can call them in.Have to hold L1 R1 Up on right thumb stick until it tells you rocket is ready.Then the binoculars appear then you mark the spot you want to send it.If you hold the binoculars up to long it has a cool down .

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Almost didn’t realize they went back to the 4-player squad system.

Overall it’s much more fun to shoot on here than BF1. The visibility is just not where it needs to be though. shyt actually starts giving me a headache. Hopefully they improve that in time before release.

And I think I’ve just settled on the fact I don’t really care for the snow map. Rotterdam is MUCH better designed than Amiens where I don’t even like the comparisons. This shyt actually reminds me more of Seine Crossing for my BF3 brehs.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hate those squads that just camp the stairs on the A flag on Rotterdam so I had to send me a gift :mjgrin:

Got dem mufukkaz.

tenor.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Outside of map design and slightly improved shooting mechanics(fukk sweet spot bullshyt) I’m not feeling this at all. This limited ammo bullshyt needs to go. Customization and upgrading is confusing and not fluid at all. Vehicles are a joke. It takes forever and a day to respawn. And the fortification system is pointless. Game just feels like a bunch of ideas that are half baked. Hopefully the delay fixes some of this.