Battlefield 4 PS4 TGS hands-on "nothing to criticize," plays & looks like BF on PC

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
so the new buzzword is direct x court? I love seeing court talk about tings he know nothing about

that's what Court do.... :manny:

Anyway, the real reason they haven't shown any X1 footag is obviously that it doesn't look as good or runs as stable as the PS4 version. Everything we've seen so far has been PC or PS4. And it's not a coincidence either. Xbots can be all in denial all they want, but it's obvious the X1 version lacks compared to the PS4 version and they don't want to fukk up any sales of BF4 on the Xbox One if cats see that it's some shyt compared to the PS4 version (which is highly likely).

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Anyway, the real reason they haven't shown any X1 footag is obviously that it doesn't look as good or runs as stable as the PS4 version. Everything we've seen so far has been PC or PS4. And it's not a coincidence either. Xbots can be all in denial all they want, but it's obvious the X1 version lacks compared to the PS4 version and they don't want to fukk up any sales of BF4 on the Xbox One if cats see that it's some shyt compared to the PS4 version (which is highly likely).
but direct x :bryan:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
"I've seen a lot of people worried that Battlefield 4 on the PlayStation 4 isn't going to be up to snuff with the PC version. Even I was worried, and it's understandable when you look at how big a gap there was between the PlayStation 3 and PC versions of the previous installment in the series.

Fear not my fellow soldiers, Battlefield 4 on PS4 is legit. I'm what you would call a PC player when it comes to Battlefield, but I jumped right into a 16 vs. 16 match of Obliteration on the Shanghai map and got right down to business. Or should I say pleasure, because what followed could only be described as epic amounts of fun for all involved.

First off let me address the previous rumors or critisisms about the PS4 version. There's just nothing to criticize. This is coming from someone who couldn't stand the PS3 version of BF3. I have no idea what resolution the game was running at on the PS4, but it looked as good or better than BF3 on my PC, and ran at a smooth 60 fps looking amazing the entire time I played. I saw no sign of low quality textures or any issues at all. And while I'm sure high end PCs running the game at 1080p or higher will ultimately look better when you nit pick, there's nothing to complain about here. The game looks and plays like Battlefield on the PC, and that's great news.

I'm used to playing Battlefield on the PC, so switching to a controller wasn't the easiest thing to get used to right away. That problem fairly quickly went away though, thanks largely in part to the awesome new Dual Shock 4 controller Sony has built. The new controller has really nice feeling triggers, so shooting and aiming has been moved to the L2 and R2 triggers, as opposed to L1 and R1 on PS3. This feels much more natural. The new analog sticks and controller shape also feel a lot better in your hands making aiming and shooting a breeze. I was killing fools like a pro in no time."

we still havent seen the stugglebox version
@PS4 :mjpls:

so he says BF4 on the PS4 looked as good as BF3 on his PC :dahell:

it sure as hell better look AT LEAST as good

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

you are not counting the cloud again

:ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, they show both when both look up to snuff. Rarely do you ever see one version of a game looking better
Why is that? Why you arguing with the don :stopitslime:

How dat PSN lookin like tho :mjpls:
Looks like you admitted to the so called Xbone version being shown earlier this year as flukes. :umad:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Fear not my fellow soldiers, Battlefield 4 on PS4 is legit.
First off let me address the previous rumors or critisisms about the PS4 version. There's just nothing to criticize. The game looks and plays like Battlefield on the PC, and that's great news.
That problem fairly quickly went away though, thanks largely in part to the awesome new Dual Shock 4 controller Sony has built. The new controller has really nice feeling triggers, so shooting and aiming has been moved to the L2 and R2 triggers, as opposed to L1 and R1 on PS3. This feels much more natural. The new analog sticks and controller shape also feel a lot better in your hands making aiming and shooting a breeze. I was killing fools like a pro in no time."

:noah: dat DS4