Battlefield 1 is now cac friendly (Sorry Beyonce)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There is nothing new, they just repackaging the same game with season pass :francis:

If you have the season pass you get all of this already
So this is if you purchase the new game now then and get all this stuff. If I already own the game, I dont get it correct? Or is it that I wont get the free content but I still get this cac dyke at my title screen? That would be the worst. fukk the free content, let me keep my nikka. Dont give me the bytch with no content as well. :martin:

Edit: I forgot I have my xbox at the office. Just checked it. Its just a DLC for multiplayer that I dont have access too because I dont have the season pass but they STILL changed my title screen to this mannish faced cac. :pacspit:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So this is if you purchase the new game now then and get all this stuff. If I already own the game, I dont get it correct? Or is it that I wont get the free content but I still get this cac dyke at my title screen? That would be the worst. fukk the free content, let me keep my nikka. Dont give me the bytch with no content as well. :martin:

Edit: I forgot I have my xbox at the office. Just checked it. Its just a DLC for multiplayer that I dont have access too because I dont have the season pass but they STILL changed my title screen to this mannish faced cac. :pacspit:
It's just the game and seasons pass. New dlc just released so they generating hype by.. Well, removing the negro statue :ld:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is that an outlandish title?

Is it as outlandish as changing a cover of a game almost a year after its been released?

When battlefield 1 released it Got a lot of caclash because it featured a black coverboy.. Who is not a boy, but a man Buddha :ufdup:

They screamed that EA was "black washing" WW1. Hate threads, petitions, etc was launched in disgust of these Harlem hellfighters aka stankin naggers.

Here's neogaf's thread on it...
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1215679

So fast forward to today, turn on your battlefield 1 and you'll get an update for the user interface. 10seconds later, the bald headed white chick is now the cover.
I know some people will go "but it's the revolution" which I'll retort they never changed the cover like this before. This only happened once a black man was put on the cover.

But if you really THINK about it, every game with a black lead gets hated on...
Neg for use of racial.slur.idiot

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Got a different title screen on BF4 every time a new DLC came out.