Battle Royal is coming to Halo Infinite

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There's a really weird loud vocal section of gamers online who hate BR for no good reason, and I feel like 343i developers made the mistake of listening to them instead of listening to people who actually play shooters.

Halo's gameplay would work way better than COD for BR imo. Warzone can get really frustrating when you play a 25 minute match only to get lasered by a camper in a Roze skin.

They didn't listen to them actually. Infinite was announced to have BR before it launched, it just didn't come out on time for the game. But that's the problem, nothing has.

Even with the year delay on the game to polish it, the game wasn't ready for them to add updates for some reason.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They didn't listen to them actually. Infinite was announced to have BR before it launched, it just didn't come out on time for the game. But that's the problem, nothing has.

Even with the year delay on the game to polish it, the game wasn't ready for them to add updates for some reason.
no it wasn’t.

This is “tales from my ass” the thread.

There is no BR mode.

Certain Affinity has always worked on the Halo games.

They actually led on Halo 4 MP which is widely regarded as the worst Halo MP by far.

This is, the same usual goofys talking the same goofy shyt.

Infinite will get a “Warzone” mode something like what 5 had.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Will try it out since it's free but not a big fan of battle royal or MP in general tbh, I'll take 1 Elden Ring over 50 MP games :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I popped in the Master Chief Collection and had fun as usual because even being that old, there was new maps and lots of content to unlock even for a remastered game(s).

Battle Royale is good but I still prefer the TDM stuff.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I know I’m in the minority but Battle Royal is not fun in any game. That shyt makes me throw fits and I don’t usually get like that with games

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

nah the developers were popping shyt like "the only BR we care about is the battle rifle", they thought they didn't need BR, and look what happened lol

ItsOver

Banned
Daps
And that will change how I feel about the mode itself? You just wanted something to say…

If your good at BR games then its more fun. Sorry ur slow and couldnt get that point across. Next time ill be more thorough

With that said, Warzone is trash now due to the new map.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If your good at BR games then its more fun. Sorry ur slow and couldnt get that point across. Next time ill be more thorough

With that said, Warzone is trash now due to the new map.
Warzone has been trash since the beginning….sorry it seems like your life is consumed by BR games. I’ve won at life and it still frustrates me…

ItsOver

Banned
Daps
Warzone has been trash since the beginning….sorry it seems like your life is consumed by BR games

Lol. U get emotional over games u hate. Seems like your issues run deeper then just BR games.

My life is consumed by family and saving lives. I dont even fukk with games much anymore let alone BR games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
BR games come out everyday and none of them are ever even close to the big hitters in popularity.

It’s not true at all that a BR mode will automatically make a game more popular or that all FPS need a BR mode to be successful.

Halo infinite just needs more content. That content will come, then all these conversations will be pointless.