Battle Royal is coming to Halo Infinite

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think it was dr disrespect that said it would die without battle royal and got dog piled. Looks like he was right.

Its coming.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
More than likely too late, reviving player bases is one of the hardest things to do.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This but you can’t expect somebody who hasn’t played the game to know that

fetchimage

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Both y'all are right to an extent, but it's moreso lack of updates, than a lack of BR. They can introduce a BR mode, and it would work great with Halos floaty high TTK gameplay, but regular multiplayer will still have its issues of lack of game modes and maps. And it doesn't look like they're doing enough with Season 2.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
There's a really weird loud vocal section of gamers online who hate BR for no good reason, and I feel like 343i developers made the mistake of listening to them instead of listening to people who actually play shooters.

Halo's gameplay would work way better than COD for BR imo. Warzone can get really frustrating when you play a 25 minute match only to get lasered by a camper in a Roze skin.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
BR is mandatory for FPS games going forward unless they have a really unique gameplay hook like Seige. Games are always evolving and right now we are in the BR stage. The masses are not clamoring to go back to the arena shooter days.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Maybe I'll keep Halo Infinite bushed. :ehh: All they had to do was keep content flowing and they didn't need this straw grasping BR horseshyt.

Now they're looking for shortcuts to regain the player count.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The only content Infinite need is Forge, more arena maps, retro weapons: H5 pistol, H5 DMR H1 pistol, H2 BR and the option to have thrust as permanent Equipment ala H5 style.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
More than likely too late, reviving player bases is one of the hardest things to do.
Fortnite did it
as did H1Z1, Titanfall and of course Call of Duty all surged in popularity after adding battle royal

BR is mandatory for FPS games going forward unless they have a really unique gameplay hook like Seige. Games are always evolving and right now we are in the BR stage. The masses are not clamoring to go back to the arena shooter days.

Yep. when I was a kid, team deathmatch was the most popular team mode. Then Capture The Flag, then Search and Destroy, now its control and battle royal.