Battle of the ridiculously overrated but popular shows Vol 1- True Blood Vs Walking Dead

More overrated

• True Blood

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Walking Dead

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Easily the walking dead. The comic is good, the game is good, yet the tv show is so bad. It almost like they're doing it on purpose. I'll be surprised if it last another season.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
The Walking Dead is more overrated I guess, but that's a weird way to put it. Most critics are pretty honest about these shows...neither of them are particularly rated highly.

Having said that...True Blood is the better program. It's best seasons and episodes are better than TWD's, and it's helped by the fact that it's ALWAYS been campy fun. TWD actually seems to take itself pretty seriously....

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even tho later seasons kind of got stupid, True Blood is one of the best tv shows in television history. It's a show anyone can get interested in, whether they wanna admit it or not.

Walking Dead is overrated because it does not have mass appeal and is overall somewhat tedious.

:heh: :laff: :dead:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Walking Dead's like the highest rated show on Cable yet it's so average...I mean I'll watch it till the end but the hype isn't near the level of quality.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
True Blood. IMO its like the adult version of twilight with all this other stuff thrown in(sookie being a fairie:what:, pretty vampires:what:, them moving like the nikkas off twilight:what:)

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
True Blood. IMO its like the adult version of twilight with all this other stuff thrown in(sookie being a fairie:what:, pretty vampires:what:, them moving like the nikkas off twilight:what:)
The books it's based off came out before Twilight..

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

Dude shut up, True Blood isn't that much like Twilight except the vamps are good looking. The books that True Blood is based on came out before the Twilight books you dumbass. The show just came out later.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I've never seen True Blood (I'm picky with the Vampire genre and I hate the main's stupid ass fukkin' name "Sookie Stackhouse" :what: ) does it kill more blacks than The Walking Dead?

I give it to The Walking Dead. After the first season it just kept disappointing me.

nah True Blood ain't killing blacks like that, it has two black characters (Tara and Lafayette) that are fairly popular.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Dude shut up, True Blood isn't that much like Twilight except the vamps are good looking. The books that True Blood is based on came out before the Twilight books you dumbass. The show just came out later.
Well:leon:,Thanks for info( already knew this, but thanks anyway:heh:) but i was comparing both in visual media, not the books:comeon:. The thread discussion is based on the t.v. show, no?

Last edited:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both shows had a good first season, I'd say Walking Dead Season 1 was better than True Blood Season 1.

But both shows now are just so goddamn garbage.... :wow:.

I'd say Walking Dead is more overrated, because there are people out there who still think it's good. I don't know anyone who still thinks True Blood is watchable.

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Well:leon:,Thanks for info( already knew this, but thanks anyway:heh:) but i was comparing both in visual media, not the books:comeon:. The thread discussion is based on the t.v. show, no?

You can't compare it to Twilight. End of story.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Even tho later seasons kind of got stupid, True Blood is one of the best tv shows in television history. It's a show anyone can get interested in, whether they wanna admit it or not.

Walking Dead is overrated because it does not have mass appeal and is overall somewhat tedious.

i watch True Blood and i enjoy it....but you need to stop and re-evaluate your everything.

True Blood is candy with some piff sprinkled in...nothing more.