Battle of the ridiculously overrated but popular shows Vol 1- True Blood Vs Walking Dead

More overrated

• True Blood

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Walking Dead

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Imo I have to give it to The Walking Dead. Its entertaining at times but the acting and plotlines borderlines on :comeon:, even for a supernatural drama. Add to the fact there are way too many characters on there and a good 80% of them are detestable. At least true blood was solid for a season or two before it completely jumped the shark

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Tell me this. I just watched season 2. Does it get better? Or is it more cheese soap opera with zombies in the background?
I stopped watching midway of season 2. It's literally the same thing all the time. Don't waste your time with this show lol it's not "must see TV" This show is just for nikkas on need they yearly zombie intake.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I stopped watching midway of season 2. It's literally the same thing all the time. Don't waste your time with this show lol it's not "must see TV" This show is just for nikkas on need they yearly zombie intake.

Ok thanks. I literally didnt even know I was watching season two until I look at my status on netflix. Thats how these storylines run on. And the ending to season two was the wackest season finale I ever saw. Its crazy because I always see ppl hype this show up like its in the same realm as BB

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walking Dead had a spark when it first started.......I won't say its garbage because I am still hoping it changes.

But the fact you in a Zombie apocalypse and Zombies are so secondary, i just see them as indispensable props. Have no idea why they are afraid of them, since they got them on lock

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Walking Dead had a spark when it first started.......I won't say its garbage because I am still hoping it changes.

But the fact you in a Zombie apocalypse and Zombies are so secondary, i just see them as indispensable props. Have no idea why they are afraid of them, since they got them on lock

Do they every explain the origin of the outbreak or how the group got infected in later seasons? It would be nice to have insight on how the shyt started?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:wow: a bunch of niccas that havent read the comic are complaining in one thread about a show following the source material :what:

1 star thread neg rep pending for yall niccas :pacspit:

oh and answer is true blood and its not even close

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Everybody knows that True Blood is soap opera. But TWD is flat out garbage. I watch it now just to get a laugh at how badly written it is.

The episode wit the black dude and Rick is the best of the entire series. If every episode was like that instead of "boom headshot!" it'd get a lot more praise.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
True Blood easily, if i cared enough i would watch it, but Walking Dead is utter garbage

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
the first season of walking dead was pure piff...but it has been on the decline since then...they changed so much from the graphic novel...and i understand why...but the graphic novel is so much piff that they should have stayed closer to it... I do not see myself watching this season all that much

i could never get into true blood...to me the acting is to bad...probably the weakest hbo show in a minute...i can't believe it has lasted this long

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I haven't watched either of these shows but I will forever hate True Blood because I hate Anna Paquin. She came into a store I worked at and was the biggest c*nt I'd ever helped. I Never even heard of the show before I met her. My vote's going to TB

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Even tho later seasons kind of got stupid, True Blood is one of the best tv shows in television history. It's a show anyone can get interested in, whether they wanna admit it or not.

Walking Dead is overrated because it does not have mass appeal and is overall somewhat tedious.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I've never seen True Blood (I'm picky with the Vampire genre and I hate the main's stupid ass fukkin' name "Sookie Stackhouse" :what: ) does it kill more blacks than The Walking Dead?

I give it to The Walking Dead. After the first season it just kept disappointing me.