Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Love that scene in the town with his Dad, on the visit, every single line

but the part that sticks with me:

Affleck: thinking about hitting pause....going dark for awhile

Chris Cooper: taking heat?

Affleck.....making a change

Chris Cooper: making a change? Don't tell me kid....either you got heat or ya don't

when he says "I'll see you again...this side or the other" the double meaning of that line.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I like Point Break better. I think I heard too much about The Town before actually watching it. There are too many movies aesthetically similar to it. Point Break is more unique IMO.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Love that scene in the town with his Dad, on the visit, every single line

but the part that sticks with me:

Affleck: thinking about hitting pause....going dark for awhile

Chris Cooper: taking heat?

Affleck.....making a change

Chris Cooper: making a change? Don't tell me kid....either you got heat or ya don't

when he says "I'll see you again...this side or the other" the double meaning of that line.

Yea OG sonned him with that 1 :russ:

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I like Point Break better. I think I heard too much about The Town before actually watching it. There are too many movies aesthetically similar to it. Point Break is more unique IMO.

I gotta rewatch the town. Ima do it tonite. Cause I really don't remember how it ended tbh. The ending of point break was powerful.

Patrick Swayze had some BARS

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
So I watched the town last night.

I gotta say one thing I don't like about both the movies is Keanu Reeves and Ben fleck were tender dikk MFers.

They got their people killed over hoes they barely knew and were rewarded for it.

Neither one of them should have had a happy ending.

Thats 1 thing I like about gangster movies; there is never supposed to be a happy ending.

The town never explained either how the feds knew about the stadium heist....did the florist dime them out and the whole thing was a set up?

They alluded to his fake BM knew the whole plot.....but how TF would she have known lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I gotta say one thing I don't like about both the movies is Keanu Reeves and Ben fleck were tender dikk MFers.

They got their people killed over hoes they barely knew and were rewarded for it.

Thats 1 thing I like about gangster movies; there is never supposed to be a happy ending.

The town never explained either how the feds knew about the stadium heist....did the florist dime them out and the whole thing was a set up?

They alluded to his fake BM knew the whole plot.....but how TF would she have known lol

Wait... who did Utah get killed? Everyone died while on duty...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Her brother told her. The book fleshed out all those relationships a lot more. Incest, PCP, the book was wild