• Zack Synder

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dawn of the Dead, Man of Steel and Army of the Dead give Snyder the slight edge.
Army of the dead was wack sauce.

Probably have to give it to Bay. Snyder has proven to be a very talentless story teller, even more than Bay who also sucks at telling a story. His visuals have even fell off the map.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Bay and Synder swap places with Bay running the DECU. And Synder running the Transformers franchise. Who does the better job?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Bay and this ain't much of a battle.

I don't hate Zack either.. but his filmography ain't touchin Bay's.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Armageddon is a dumb af movie but it's enjoyable. However I always find myself turning it off right before they launch into space. The first half is fun tho.

Pearl Harbor was Bay trying to do the epic war film. It was a letdown. Zacks war epic was at least pretty dope.

Transformers part 1 is a fun action comedy and Bay was probably at his peak at that point. Then the sequels went way overboard and that franchise turned into a joke.

The Benghazi flick he made imo is his most underrated. That movie had some wild action.

Zacks movies just lack soul and humor.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Zack Snyder has no movies better than Bad Boys 1 & 2, The Rock or even Pain and Gain. Snyder is basically edgelord Michael Bay