Battle of the b*stards: Titans vs Jaguars - A Generational QB......and Trevor Lawrence Duel for Playoffs Spot!

Who will be crowned King In the South?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Jags gon win this somehow. I just trust Tennessee less. Their OC is so terrible that Jax got at least 2 more shots at this.
If they run it on 1st and 10 one mo muafukkin time :leostare:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After this game Tennessee needs to give its offensive coordinator his walking papers. They don't even need to pay a guy to tell the quarterback to give the ball to Derrick Henry. They can save the money and cut out a useless middle manager staff position and just let head coach tell the quarterback to give the ball to Henry.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I could be completely wrong..but I feel like whenever it’s like 3rd and 8..the jags force some bullshyt 30 yard pass that ends up being incomplete

The sad thing is, the Titans can't really cover the Jags WRs deep. Lawrence is missing the throws and part of that is due to the Titans pass rush starting to win.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
And it got his dumb ass fired...

I don't think Burks has #1 potential but he could be a great #2, and Chig is going to be a great player here. It's hard to just find #1 talent, but if we can just get some depth at wide out that would make us more dangerous. A true burner who can stretch the field and a perfect route running, sure hands guy...

shyt been missing guys all year...
Also need a good backup RB. Henry is taking too much a beating to run as much as he is as he ages. Need to keep him fresh in 2nd half and revamp the ol. Robinson was a trash evaluator for the most part. I'm still pissed they traded so much for a washed Julio Jones 2 years ago

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jags gon win this somehow. I just trust Tennessee less. Their OC is so terrible that Jax got at least 2 more shots at this.
If they run it on 1st and 10 one mo muafukkin time :leostare:
I wouldn't say it's "somehow"
Jags are the better team and should win
Titans are starting a practice squad QB ffs this should've been a blowout