Battle of the b*stards: Titans vs Jaguars - A Generational QB......and Trevor Lawrence Duel for Playoffs Spot!

Who will be crowned King In the South?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Dobbs is playing well but I've noticed he doesn't really allow plays to develop beyond his first read. This isn't all his fault, homie hasn't played, so he doesn't have the experience that allows him to process play development rapid fire and be patient. He's also underthrown a few passes...

On top of this he has a really weak arm, it's evident why he's been around 6 years but never started a game. That pick was underthrown by 5 yards or so and it's the 4th or 5th underthrow I've seen from him tonight...

He better than Willis but gotdamn were in QB purgatory...

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
On top of this he has a really weak arm, it's evident why he's been around 6 years but never started a game. That pick was underthrown by 5 yards or so and it's the 4th or 5th underthrow I've seen from him tonight...

He better than Willis but gotdamn were in QB purgatory...
If management would've paid AJ we'd have better help. Nope. We overpay for a mediocre Robert woods

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dobbs is a backup QB :yeshrug:
These guys almost always turn the ball over, even when they're doing well
That penalty on 1st was a killer and I knew they should've just ran and punted cause trying to pick up a 3rd & 17 is begging for an INT to be thrown. He's a guy who does better when it's just all short throws