Battle of the b*stards and The Winds of Winter are the greatest two episodes of TV period

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I don't believe that you can say any single episide is GOAT, to me it is broken down by tiers

GOAT-level tier IMO:
Ozymandias, episodes 4-5 of True Detective S1, Hannibal S2 Finale, Hardhome, Winds of Winter

Close to GOAT tier:
The Door, Battle of the b*stards (both these might belong in GOAT tier)
Not Pennys Boat (forgot name)
Etc. Etc.

This is an example of how I would rate them. There are obviously others that belong on both lists I just dropped some quick ones from recent times

Daps
Yea, to me the sample size is too high to pick a GOAT, that's like trying to pick a GOAT song, or verse. Tiers work better for episodes imo

Naw LOST by itself has atleast 10 episodes that are better than any GOT episode
You counting any from season 1? :lupe:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have no idea what the content of these is, and I will never find out because nobody gives a fukk about Preston Jacobs. He is the Alex Jones of GOT
i figured most GOT stans hate him since hes good at pointing out all the inconsistencies and other bullshyt in GOT

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You counting any from season 1? :lupe:
off the top of my head i know "Walkabout" is one of the classic episodes from season 1

LOST had alot of classic episodes though

im not gonna act like the whole show was shyt just because i didnt like the ending like everybody else

shyt,i didnt like the ending of The Wire but that doesnt stop me from appreciating the rest of the show

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i figured most GOT stans hate him since hes good at pointing out all the inconsistencies and other bullshyt in GOT
No, we hate him because he is full of shyt and doesn't use logic or reasoning

This is the guy that continued to try to convince the world that Dany was the daughter of Lyanna Stark even when faced with a timeline from GRRM that didnt allow that to be possible:dead:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Nah battle of black water is better than battle of the b*stards. Tyrion was a protagonist and so was Stannis for the most part. We all hated Ramsay Bolton so no one wanted him to win.

Blackwater had:

Stannis rolling up
Tyrion and Bronn unleashing the wildfire
Hound fighting like a madman while losing,seeing the fire and losing it
Stannis pushing back the lannister forces
Joffrey running
Cersei having Illen Payne lurking for if Stannis won
The assassination attempt on Tyrion by his own forces in the middle of leading them
Cersei ready to give Tommen the night night forever juice until tywin showed up

We knew Sansa had the vale in her pocket on the battle of the b*stards, but we didn't know Tywin AND the Tyrells would show up to stop Stannis in the last seconds of the 4th quarter

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
off the top of my head i know "Walkabout" is one of the classic episodes from season 1

LOST had alot of classic episodes though

im not gonna act like the whole show was shyt just because i didnt like the ending like everybody else

shyt,i didnt like the ending of The Wire but that doesnt stop me from appreciating the rest of the show

And on a side note, you actually had the balls to post videos to show GOT inconsistencies and then use LOST as an example of superior product, when the entirity of that show was a giant inconsistency:dead:

I could make videos for every single show mentioned on this forum pointing out flaws, but no...people only do that for GOT because they are all up in their feelings when things dont fit the pretty picture they painted in their head:dead:

I wont forget the uproar when Jamie raped Cersei on Joffreys corpse and all the Jamie stans threw a shyt fit at how awful it was (even though it fit his character well)

You have personally offended me by posting a Preston Jacobs video:heh:. Did the government orchestrate 9/11 too?:heh: