Battle of the b*stards and The Winds of Winter are the greatest two episodes of TV period

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
no

the constant, ozymandas, pine barrens >>

I loved the pine Barron's but it's not even close.

The battle scene in battle of the b*stards will be discussed in universities a hundred of years from now.

The scene where it kept switching from Ramsey showing for the arrows and them hitting the battle field was :banderas: status. At least 10 people randomly brought up the episode to me the next day

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Nope. Battle of the b*stards relied way too heavily on bad writing to get where it got. The episode is a gigantic face palm until the actual battle starts. The battle is astounding, though I'd say Hardhorne is every bit as good in a different way (both still way beyond anything on TV scene before). But when we're talking great episodes, the whole thing has to be great, and that wasn't the case.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

The battle scene in battle of the b*stards will be discussed in universities a hundred of years from now.

The scene where it kept switching from Ramsey showing for the arrows and them hitting the battle field was :banderas: status. At least 10 people randomly brought up the episode to me the next day

:dahell:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
No. And i agree with @Yo Yo Ma

Great eps but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Tho winds of winter made the rest of the great season look weak in conparison even tho the season was great. That score is excellent. Tho it only comes off like that cause the entire season built up to it and they basically settled all old business and heading forward to the end.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

Tho winds of winter made the rest of the great season look weak in conparison even tho the season was great. That score is excellent. Tho it only comes off like that cause the entire season built up to it and they basically settled all old business and heading forward to the end.
felt like the entire SERIES built up to that finale

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Im a huge GOT fan but lets be real,the season as a whole really wasn't great

Its started off good and then dragged a little and then the last 2 episodes were piff

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:banderas:

Jon Snow was swagging thru

untitled-253.gif

untitled-273.gif

Dragons.gif

cersie.gif

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

You're a terrible poster in every section