Battle In The Big Apple: The New York Knicks Vs. Brooklyn Nets [Postponed]

Superstar
Daps
Lopez got outplayed, and by a lot. I just don't know how Amar'e fits in anymore, Knicks are at their best with Melo at the 4, you can try to bring stat off the bench, but I just don't see it.

This game was nothing more than meaningless bragging rights, they'll see each other in April, and hopefully Felton won't be there to bail you out again :heh:

When stoudemire comes back and melo has no spacing with felton going 3 of 19 :ohhh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
lol that commercial was cringe worthy

That Brooklyn Dodgers nostalgia is killing me man.

That shyt is up there with Princes Diana, Jackie O, Who Shot JR, Kennedy family, on my I don't give a fukk list.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Lopez got outplayed, and by a lot. I just don't know how Amar'e fits in anymore, Knicks are at their best with Melo at the 4, you can try to bring stat off the bench, but I just don't see it.

This game was nothing more than meaningless bragging rights, they'll see each other in April, and hopefully Felton won't be there to bail you out again :heh:

When stoudemire comes back and melo has no spacing with felton going 3 of 19 :ohhh:

I dont get the impression Melo likes playing the 4

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So some batty bwoi negged me ? That's what with the red ? I hope who ever's responsible for this kids HIV result comes back in the red.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I dont get the impression Melo likes playing the 4

It's tougher for him only because he can commit too many fouls but he is better defensively as a 4. And it's much better for him on the offensive end.

Opens up the floor, easier to penetrate and take big men off the dribble if they go big against him, if they go small he can bully small forwards and doesn't have to fear block shots from big men because they are going small.

With Tyson and Kurt/Sheed out there he has to chill on the elbow and if he goes inside off the dribble two big men are always waiting for him.