Battle In The Big Apple: The New York Knicks Vs. Brooklyn Nets [Postponed]

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a question for the Knick fans in Brooklyn....are you guys Nets fans now? Or fans of both teams, I was having this talk with my friend just now and we would switch to the team closer to us, but just asking the Brooklyn folks here

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I have a question for the Knick fans in Brooklyn....are you guys Nets fans now? Or fans of both teams, I was having this talk with my friend just now and we would switch to the team closer to us, but just asking the Brooklyn folks here

Depends on how a nicca's built. Some are loyal, others sit down to piss. Simple as that. :manny:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@knicklyn
Were there not enough street lights outside the Barclays for hipster Net fans to chain their bikes to? #Knicks

Im Sorry But :laff:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
From what I heard on the radio though is that Barlcays doesn't really have parking around it... Apparently it was built to be accessed primarly through mass transit. Considering the subways are down, it probably wouldn't make a lot of sense to keep the game since a good portion of people probably wouldn't even be able to make it...

Plus, they mentioned on the radio how many police officers have to be used for these games. So do they really want to use those resources on games instead of helping the people affected by the storm.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Sad thing about the cancellation is this one dude on this nets board whos flying in from ireland for the game. :huhldup:

:snoop:

I mean it woulda been fukked up if they still held the game, but damn this ruins shyt for a lot of people. I was ready to walk past MSG with a :umad: sign on Friday.