Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason nikkas wanted this movie to fail..shytting on the characters,director and saying it would bomb..now im seeing a bunch of goal post moving about the second week falling off? wtf....glad to see its doing good..this movie is going continue to do big numbers..its just a good ass movie..I thought Antman was wack but I didnt go out of my way to constantly bash it..most these nikkas sound personally hurt its doing so well..

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:mjlol: calm down
:pachaha: I am bipartisan as fuk but I got to laugh at how these cats are setting themselves up to look like fools, do they not realize the power of "word of mouth".There is no way this movie doesn't take a significant drop next week with all the shaky feedback

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
For some reason nikkas wanted this movie to fail..shytting on the characters,director and saying it would bomb..now im seeing a bunch of goal post moving about the second week falling off? wtf....glad to see its doing good..this movie is going continue to do big numbers..its just a good ass movie..I thought Antman was wack but I didnt go out of my way to constantly bash it..most these nikkas sound personally hurt its doing so well..
considering it's "batman vs superman" and the hype was real, a worldwide release isn't the best gauge for shyt the true test is how the movie does now ppl have seen it. The true metric of a juggernaut is If it can do repeat business no goal post moving here just using common logic

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
considering it's "batman vs superman" and the hype was real, a worldwide release isn't the best gauge for shyt the true test is how the movie does now ppl have seen it. The true metric of a juggernaut is If it can do repeat business no goal post moving here just using common logic
You think its going fall off in its second week? this is a event movie if there ever where one...this movie will continue to do big bank far passed the 2nd week..

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We?

Idris-Elba.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You think its going fall off in its second week? this is a event movie if there ever where one...this movie will continue to do big bank far passed the 2nd week..
Hey breh let's hope let's hope but realistically :francis:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Reserving my spot in this thread for when the domestic weekend actuals come out later today Monday and its $10-15 million LESS than what the estimate was.

:sas2:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
DC vs Marvel is primarily about icons vs variety. Now each franchise has both, but this is what it's come down to so far and how they're playing it.