Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham | March 28, 2023 (Trailer Inside)

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Watched it. shyt went hard.
It's basically A Hellboy comic with a Batman skin.
Read the comic a few days later. pretty similar.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I really liked the story in this one. I wasn't a fan of the animation but it looked good in action. There was some spots where they did the same thing they did on the last season of Young Justice to save money. The one thing I didn't like though was the voice acting. Batman/Bruce Wayne, Oliver Queen, and one more person was good and the rest were lackluster.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I really liked the story in this one. I wasn't a fan of the animation but it looked good in action. There was some spots where they did the same thing they did on the last season of Young Justice to save money. The one thing I didn't like though was the voice acting. Batman/Bruce Wayne, Oliver Queen, and one more person was good and the rest were lackluster.
What same thing as YJ? I watched both. What is the money saving technique?
And what do you think of them reusing the Gotham By Gaslight costume (19th century) when the comic had it's own costume?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
What same thing as YJ? I watched both. What is the money saving technique?
And what do you think of them reusing the Gotham By Gaslight costume (19th century) when the comic had it's own costume?

They would animate one small thing but leave a person not moving and narrate over the scene. I know it happened for sure once during a flashback in this movie.

I didn't read the comic but I don't mind. I'm guessing they went with the Gotham by Gaslight costume because it was popular and this was based in a similar setting. Do you recommend reading the book after watching the movie?

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
They would animate one small thing but leave a person not moving and narrate over the scene. I know it happened for sure once during a flashback in this movie.

I didn't read the comic but I don't mind. I'm guessing they went with the Gotham by Gaslight costume because it was popular and this was based in a similar setting. Do you recommend reading the book after watching the movie?
Only if you want to enjoy some grotesque Mignola-like art.
The story is almost identical, except for cosmetic stuff, like Tim Drake instead of Cassie/Kai, Batman's final transformation being gradual.
Usually the comics that get adapted to cartoons have some more expanded lore than the cartoon. Here, not so much.

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps
This was weird, and not in a good way. I didn’t enjoy this at all