Batman & Robin - Arkhum Origins Trailer

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
F a embed sons, click link for high quality trailer

Wait....... Gametrailer links embed now with the redesign???????????

WHOAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:violent:
uhh help me out brehs im hella confused :dwillhuh:....:wtf: going on in this game

Black Mask has put a bounty on Batman's head. Deathstroke, Bane, Copperhed, Deadshot, and others are going for his head. I'm not sure how The Joker and The Mad Hatter will fix into all of this. But still, when you've got so many gunning for his head wanting that $$$, you're more than likely going to end up with a situation like this:

Deathstroke: I saw him first!
Bane: fukk what you saw first! He's mine!
Copperhead: Hey can I join?
Deadshot: :what: Who the fukk are you?
Bane: :rudy: No! Get the fukk out of here. :birdman:
Joker: *kicks in the door* FOOD FIGHT! :bustback:
Deathstroke: :violent:
Mad Hatter: *sitting in a corner, sipping tea, oblivious to everything* Dat Alice! Dat sweet, sweet Alice....:banderas:

So, of course, Batman and Robin have got to step in and stop this fukkery before innocent lives are taken.

Makes sense.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:violent:

Black Mask has put a bounty on Batman's head. Deathstroke, Bane, Copperhed, Deadshot, and others are going for his head. I'm not sure how The Joker and The Mad Hatter will fix into all of this. But still, when you've got so many gunning for his head wanting that $$$, you're more than likely going to end up with a situation like this:

Deathstroke: I saw him first!
Bane: fukk what you saw first! He's mine!
Copperhead: Hey can I join?
Deadshot: :what: Who the fukk are you?
Bane: :rudy: No! Get the fukk out of here. :birdman:
Joker: *kicks in the door* FOOD FIGHT! :bustback:
Deathstroke: :violent:
Mad Hatter: *sitting in a corner, sipping tea, oblivious to everything* Dat Alice! Dat sweet, sweet Alice....:banderas:

So, of course, Batman and Robin have got to step in and stop this fukkery before innocent lives are taken.

Makes sense.
i get the story im just wondering if this is co-op, single player or if they put some kind of mp on this shyt :dwillhuh: