"Batman: Mask of the Phantasm" is FINALLY getting a Blu-ray release!!!

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Superman/Batman Public Enemies (if that counts), Batman under the red hood, Batman dark Knight returns, Son of Batman, Batman Assault on Arkham (GOAT), hell even Batman vs Robin... are all better than mask of the craptasm :hubie:
:mjlol:

Red Hood is literally the only one that even can be mentioned in same sentence and its nowhere close to it, I don't think people realize how well written this movie was a for a kids movie

There is also a TON Batman/DC Bats related movies I'd have above those you liste

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Nah I'm sorry none of the other animated movies compare. The art style of TAS just can't be topped. It's perfect Batman.

Also features the GOAT origin / flashback / birth of Batman scene.
It showed joker before he became joker

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Return of the joker>

Yeah...I know and accept that I'm in the minority on this but I always preferred RotJ over MotP. However, I still consider MotP to be a classic and I'll be getting the Blu-ray. Hope there's a few features. I remember copping the dvd a decade and a half ago being like :dame::dwillhuh::stopitslime::mjcry: at the lack of features. Of course, I think that dvd came out when dvds first came out, but still. It's MotP. :gucci:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
think i waited too long to this see this flick. Think i watched it like 6yrs ago or something and thought it was just alright. Kinda boring tbh but i liked the story. I thought the batman beyond movie was fukking amazing tho and i saw that before this. It was literally everything i wanted in a batman flick and it wasnt even bruce wayne :wow: think imma actually go download that now. Is that on bluray? cuz i gotta cop

EDIT: it is :noah: bout to go ahead and add it to the collection. Would've nvr remembered how much i loved it if not for this thread so good shyt op