"Batman: Mask of the Phantasm" is FINALLY getting a Blu-ray release!!!

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Overrated as fukk, nowhere near the best Batman animated movie never mind Batman movie... never mind animated movies as a whole :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:francis: Looks like it's only gonna have a 2.0 Stereo audio track instead of 5.1 Surround sound.

They need to have the HBO special as a bonus feature.

Yeah that shyt don't matter to me :manny: is it on blu? yes. thats all i need
Overrated as fukk, nowhere near the best Batman animated movie never mind Batman movie... never mind animated movies as a whole :mjlol:

tenor.gif

Spyro

Banned
Daps

Superman/Batman Public Enemies (if that counts), Batman under the red hood, Batman dark Knight returns, Son of Batman, Batman Assault on Arkham (GOAT), hell even Batman vs Robin... are all better than mask of the craptasm :hubie:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Superman/Batman Public Enemies (if that counts), Batman under the red hood, Batman dark Knight returns, Son of Batman, Batman Assault on Arkham (GOAT), hell even Batman vs Robin... are all better than mask of the craptasm :hubie:

Nah. Phantasm has the better story, better voice acting, better animation and better writing

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Batman return of the joker is way better.

Even subzero is better

I can here an argument for return of the joker but i can't get with sub zero. not at all. Return of the joker has the emotional punch that mask of the phantasm has and the arc for its characters. Sub Zero feels like an episode of the show just longer