Batman: Jared Leto Wants Joker in Ben Affleck’s Solo Movie

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Joker's my dude, but damn that, we need the Red Hood on the big screen first in a Batman solo

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It'll happen but let it rock for a while. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd flick depending on the amount of time in between and contracts, etc but I'm in no rush to see batman tangle with joker again

Affleck is damn near 45. Dude aint getting no younger to be waiting 6-7 years for a Batman/Joker face off :camby:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Man how do you feel about this market we are in

I bought a bunch of gold over the past few years so I'm loving it.
I'm pissed I didn't buy AMD at 1.81 10 months ago tho... :mad: I had a limit order in to buy 10k at 1.80, and that shyt dropped to 1.81. I missed out by one fukking penny breh. AMD is now $6.xx. I get pissed about this every day.
I'm hoping for a correction soon, though. I need everyone to panic and trigger a sell-off so I can make some real money.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I bought a bunch of gold over the past few years so I'm loving it.
I'm pissed I didn't buy AMD at 1.81 10 months ago tho... :mad: I had a limit order in to buy 10k at 1.80, and that shyt dropped to 1.81. I missed out by one fukking penny breh. AMD is now $6.xx. I get pissed about this every day.
I'm hoping for a correction soon, though. I need everyone to panic and trigger a sell-off so I can make some real money.
I didn't know AMD was up like that. Damn

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I know it's not exactly connected to the Nolan-verse, but I like how the Nolan-Verse ended with someone else continuing the legacy and BvS insinuating something happened and someone close to batman getting hurt or killed. Would be hot if they retconned a Robin or Nightwing lime character picking up the mantle and getting merked shortly thereafter forcing bats to come out of retirement and kickass like he never did before ala, branding people, shooting guns, and ultimately merking people when that wasn't what he was initially about.

Doesn't necessarily need to have joker as the main antagonist, but could tie in early on with bats change in motivations, and a setup for a darker villain...redhood, deathstroke, etc.