BATMAN: DYING IS EASY

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This. The JOker acting kinda takes you out of it. The actor seemed capable, but probably not enough time spent on it.
Edit: I see the actor was the director as well. Maybe juggling too many jobs that he couldnt truly nail the performance.
This. I understand the ideology of "well I PAID FOR/produced it, so I'mma play whatever character I WANT", but he needed more seasoning to depict The Joker more effectively, especially when the most pivotal scenes rested on that portrayal.

That aside....this was FIRE for a fan-made film and I would DEFINITELY watch a series based on this interpretation. Major props to them for this.
Was digging the atmosphere, especially when Bats was walking down the hallway and all the villains were poppin off. The direction and cinematography was dope considering the budget.

I just wish the acting was better. Joker probably would've been great with a few more takes. Dude probably needed more time to commit his Joker's idiosyncrasies and cadence to memory so he can focus on his delivery. Michael Madsen definitely showed up and just read his lines.
His campier version is better

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. I understand the ideology of "well I PAID FOR/produced it, so I'mma play whatever character I WANT", but he needed more seasoning to depict The Joker more effectively, especially when the most pivotal scenes rested on that portrayal.

That aside....this was FIRE for a fan-made film and I would DEFINITELY watch a series based on this interpretation. Major props to them for this.

It's a fan made film, he probably did because he had to, and didn't have anyone to play the joker