Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
e5UhrFz.png

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps
What is this? A fan film with a budget? Like The Last of Us can film.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Was digging the atmosphere, especially when Bats was walking down the hallway and all the villains were poppin off. The direction and cinematography was dope considering the budget.

I just wish the acting was better. Joker probably would've been great with a few more takes. Dude probably needed more time to commit his Joker's idiosyncrasies and cadence to memory so he can focus on his delivery. Michael Madsen definitely showed up and just read his lines.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I just wish the acting was better. Joker probably would've been great with a few more takes. Dude probably needed more time to commit his Joker's idiosyncrasies and cadence to memory so he can focus on his delivery.
This. I understand the ideology of "well I PAID FOR/produced it, so I'mma play whatever character I WANT", but he needed more seasoning to depict The Joker more effectively, especially when the most pivotal scenes rested on that portrayal.

That aside....this was FIRE for a fan-made film and I would DEFINITELY watch a series based on this interpretation. Major props to them for this.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Was digging the atmosphere, especially when Bats was walking down the hallway and all the villains were poppin off. The direction and cinematography was dope considering the budget.

I just wish the acting was better. Joker probably would've been great with a few more takes. Dude probably needed more time to commit his Joker's idiosyncrasies and cadence to memory so he can focus on his delivery. Michael Madsen definitely showed up and just read his lines.

This. I understand the ideology of "well I PAID FOR/produced it, so I'mma play whatever character I WANT", but he needed more seasoning to depict The Joker more effectively, especially when the most pivotal scenes rested on that portrayal.

That aside....this was FIRE for a fan-made film and I would DEFINITELY watch a series based on this interpretation. Major props to them for this.

This. The JOker acting kinda takes you out of it. The actor seemed capable, but probably not enough time spent on it.
Edit: I see the actor was the director as well. Maybe juggling too many jobs that he couldnt truly nail the performance.