Batman: Assault on Arkham

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ending had me laughing. good shyt. never really seen kevin conroy do the voice of grittier batman movies

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just watched this... Piff

Batman is great for these animated films because he has the best rogue gallery. Harley was hilarious and the joker went in as always :laugh:

Imagine if we had gotten a live action harley quinn to go along with heath ledger :ohmy:
Probably would have. Nolan said he had more things he wanted to do with the Joker character.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Solid 8/10

Mad entertaining and fun, not deep - and thank god for that. Needed some simple ass Fast and Furious/Ocean's 11 mix of heavy fun. Harley was the MVP of this one. Went on xvideos and searched "blonde pigtails" immediately after :laugh:

That nikka voicing the Joker now is straight up Mark Hamill status, when he speaks anyway. The laugh needs work.

The violence :banderas:

Harley naked so many times. She just like I imagined her in a mature story. Straight up hoe and crazy all at once :noah:

Boomerang, Deadshot, and Waller carry over well from the Justice League ep, so it's like it really is them re-teaming for this.

KGBeast :mjlol:

"Mutherfu..." :usure:

:dead:

Great shyt :blessed:
:dead::dead::dead:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
LOL@ the part where their fight at the end

Harley: "Sure Mistah J beats me But -"

*upstairs*