Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Please help me
I'm fighting this huge tank in the middle of the city with dust all over. I think it's the cloud tank apparently. I hit it's 4 sides but the damn thing still moving. I go after it but the Orange circles don't appear anymore. Am I supposed to get out the car and attack on foot or keep shooting or what? The danm tank won't die.
:damn:

I did it. :banderas:

please don't tell me that was who it was. :snoop:

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Brehz, I'm still early in the game, but I'm trying to do as much shyt as I can on bleak island.

I'm at the stage where I have to find oracle in the next island. But I'm trying to save all the firemen on bleak island. I'm stuck at a group of thugs with the electric batons. How do I fight these a$$hole with that shyt? It's been so long since Arkham city. I'm getting murked by these b*stards.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Brehz, I'm still early in the game, but I'm trying to do as much shyt as I can on bleak island.

I'm at the stage where I have to find oracle in the next island. But I'm trying to save all the firemen on bleak island. I'm stuck at a group of thugs with the electric batons. How do I fight these a$$hole with that shyt? It's been so long since Arkham city. I'm getting murked by these b*stards.
Jump over them, then hit them when their back is turned. If they're rushing you, I think you can just quick-throw a batarang to take them out.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

use the cape to stun them

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Did any of you brehs sign up for that WBPlay shyt? Is that how you can see the leaderboard?

If the only thing you get from it is a skin and a leaderboard, it doesnt seem to be worth it

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Do you have to beat Arkham City/Origins to play this?

I've only beaten Asylum :sadbron:
I'm the same, loved AA but the other two didn't really click with me. There's the cape hang gliding stuff which is a little bit more advanced than AA but nothing you won't pick up in the first few minutes of playing it. I'm liking this one a lot more than AC to be honest.

Did any of you brehs sign up for that WBPlay shyt? Is that how you can see the leaderboard?

If the only thing you get from it is a skin and a leaderboard, it doesnt seem to be worth it
If you have PS4, the leaderboard's just fukked up in general, they need a patch to fix it. It's not attached to the WB account. You do get that struggle skin though that looks like it was made in 5 mins. :mjlol:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got sent to a waypoint for that missing corpse mission. Im on top of a building and there's nothing here:dwillhuh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I got sent to a waypoint for that missing corpse mission. Im on top of a building and there's nothing here:dwillhuh:
detective mode and look around

yeah i dunno why but they only direct you to a highpoint to look for where it is, it should be close by