Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm sorry but I don't get how dudes hating on the batmobile. shyt is too dope and they let you use it like he does in the movies. This is a batman fans wet dream.

it's pretty annoying to use it in literally every mission of the game and then some :francis:

also annoying that the game's stealth combat has taken a step backwards

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
once i memorize the quick keys and button combinations i'm going to be sick in combat.
just got an option to bring the batmobile into the fight.

i have not even unlocked any of the other possible quickfire gadgets...too many options.
i like to maximize my attack variations and this looks like it's going to push the limits of my kb/m and fingers.

question:

to knock out the dudes who charge, do you just hit them with a batorang?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but I don't get how dudes hating on the batmobile. shyt is too dope and they let you use it like he does in the movies. This is a batman fans wet dream.

It cool to use to navigate and get around. But so far it seems like it use for shyt like challenges, weird obstacle courses, etc. I'm not feeling this after about two hours. Nothing is grabbing me at all. AA and City had amazing introductions. This started off dull and it feels like the same old shyt

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Just copped today and I'm itching to play once I finish work

How long is the expected gameplay?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just played it for a hour
Overall game is visually pleasing
Did the six part training after you get the new suit that glide for a minute shyt had me low key frustrated:whew: take about five try's for me to get it.

Did the first part of the murder was easy

Rescue two firefighters/cops

Stopped after rescuing the two scientists and fighting the helicopter at Ace Chemicals Plant

I plan to take my time and play it for a hour a day to really let the story stick with me

So far so good the graphics look great, gameplay flows and controls is smooth minus the tank mode on batmoblile :obama:

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
tumblr_nqer8uf8wj1qmji7ro1_400.jpg

:blessed:

I should have never left.:wow:
:whoo: It's so beautiful :mjcry: :salute: got my collectors edition :ahh: