Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's real disappointing. No sli support. Frame rates all over the place. shytty, shytty, shytty.
yeah, performance is weird. rtss isn't working with the game, so it's hard for me to see what's going on. looking at the afterburner graphs after playing, my gpu usage never went above like 60%, even though my fps was dipping into the 40's

the game being locked to 30fps wasn't a good sign. they probably knew shyt didn't run well above that

fukkin benchmark is a lie too. I hate when a benchmark doesn't accurately show you what ingame performance is like. nvidia smoke looks dope though :ehh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yeah, performance is weird. rtss isn't working with the game, so it's hard for me to see what's going on. looking at the afterburner graphs after playing, my gpu usage never went above like 60%, even though my fps was dipping into the 40's

the game being locked to 30fps wasn't a good sign. they probably knew shyt didn't run well above that

fukkin benchmark is a lie too. I hate when a benchmark doesn't accurately show you what ingame performance is like. nvidia smoke looks dope though :ehh:
I have the same problem with gpu usage. I was looking at gpu-z on my other monitor while playing. The game is not using all of our gpu, and it's using a ton of vram. With everything on, it's using around 5gb.

They better patch this soon. With sli support I know I could get 60fps with everything on, but right now it fluctuates too much. Bad first night.

Maybe we should lock this game at 30 and play it like that. :manny:

And I fukking hate it when sli doesn't work...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I have the same problem with gpu usage. I was looking at gpu-z on my other monitor while playing. The game is not using all of our gpu, and it's using a ton of vram. With everything on, it's using around 5gb.

They better patch this soon. With sli support I know I could get 60fps with everything on, but right now it fluctuates too much. Bad first night.

Maybe we should lock this game at 30 and play it like that. :manny:

And I fukking hate it when sli doesn't work...
I just looked and it was using over 5.5gb of vram at 1080p :wtf:

most of the bad framerate drops are when I flying or driving. seems like a streaming issue

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just looked and it was using over 5.5gb of vram at 1080p :wtf:

most of the bad framerate drops are when I flying or driving. seems like a streaming issue
Exact same for me. They gotta fix the gpu usage problem. Pop in is also kinda bad when flying (but I guess that's to be expect somewhat)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Exact same for me. They gotta fix the gpu usage problem. Pop in is also kinda bad when flying (but I guess that's to be expect somewhat)
PzycP1s.jpg

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
Y'all get to
Manbat side mission
yet? What are you supposed to do?