Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I don't think Ra's Al Ghul's dead for some reason, fam.
He might definitely be in it.

I honestly dont think he is dead or Talia. His body went missing at the end of AC, and there are plently of the Pits for him to be revived in around the world.

With that said, if they were somehow able to fit Damian Wayne into this story with it ruining everything I would be amazed

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking the same thing, fam.

after listening to what the knight says in the trailer, now i dont know...he might be working for the joker and not the joker himself....he's talking to someone when he says 'your vengence will come'...

also, why does gordon sound so much older?...how long after AC is this supposedly happening?....i ask that, cause what if: the knight is the joker's kid from AC?....

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
they knocked up harley from the second game, they probably did something with that joker DNA and the Ras DNA

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
after listening to what the knight says in the trailer, now i dont know...he might be working for the joker and not the joker himself....he's talking to someone when he says 'your vengence will come'...

also, why does gordon sound so much older?...how long after AC is this supposedly happening?....i ask that, cause what if: the knight is the joker's kid from AC?....
Remember Harley's Pregnancy test, too.