Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
are all those damn riddler trophies worth it? is the ending really that much better, cause im tired of those things

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
First time Ill finish it :banderas: That fakkits been pissing me off for years.

Did they patch up the PC version though? :lupe:

the big patch has not come yet :beli:
i've already beat the game on hard and the plus so if i want to enjoy graphics on ultra and better textures i'm gonna have to cop the dlc for new stories.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Game Was So Underwhelming I Barely Even Feel Motivated To Do The DLC, Still Havent Touched The Red Hood shyt, Barely Thru The Batgirl Story, Finished The Harley Part Which Again, Was Underwhelming

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Game Was So Underwhelming I Barely Even Feel Motivated To Do The DLC, Still Havent Touched The Red Hood shyt, Barely Thru The Batgirl Story, Finished The Harley Part Which Again, Was Underwhelming

i've played through the entire main story and i really enjoyed it.
why did you find it underwhelming?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i've played through the entire main story and i really enjoyed it.
why did you find it underwhelming?

My Thoughts Are Here

I Just Finished The Main Story And I Have To Say....Wow

This Is The Most Disapointing And Laziest Game Of The Series

How The fukk Do You Have Like 15-16 Villians In This Game And Not One Boss Fight? Holy fukk Come On (Have Not Fought DeathStroke Or Riddler Yet)

Penguin - 1 Punch Knockout During A Cut Scene

Hush- 1 Button Counter Into A Cut Scene Knockout

Harley - Cut Scene Knockout

Poison Ivy - Arrest During Cut Scene

Professor Pig - 1 Button Reverse Into A Cut Scene Knockout

Fire Fly - Eject From Batmobile Into A Cut Scene Knockout

Man Bat - Land On Top Of Him Into A Cut Scene Take Down

2 Face - Wow You Can Actually Punch Him! But You Take Him Down Like He's A Regular Goon

Scarecrow - Cut Scene Take Down (All This Drama And You Never Get To Lay Hands On This Guy????)

The Closest Thing To A Boss Fight Was 2 Encounters With Arkham Knight And BOTH "Fights" Include You Running From Him In The God Damn Batmobile SMH

LAZY

The Missions Were So Repetitive, It's Like Hey Here's 10 Side Missions Do The Exact Same Thing Over And Over

Penguin Mission- Track Trucks, Follow Them, Beat Up Thugs, Blow Up Safe * Repeat 3 Times* Done

2 Face Mission- Find Bank, Fight Thugs *Repeat 3 Times* Done

Man Bat Mission- Find Him, Jump On His Back *Repeat 3 Times* Done

Fire Fly Mission - Find Burning Building, Fight Tanks, Extinguish Fire, Chase Him *Repeat 3 Times* Done

They Didn't Bother To Mix It Up At All, They Didn't Throw 1 Monkey Wrench At You To Throw You Off, Just Rinse & Repeat

The Watchtower Take Downs, The Militia Checkpoints, And The Street Bombs Are The Same fukking Thing Over And Over, Nothing Crazy Mixed In, Nothing Different Added To Make It Feel Like It's A Different Thing You're Doing

This Game Was Lazy As fukk

Remember Great Boss Fights Against Clayface, Ras Al Goul, Joker, Penguin, 2 Face (As Catwomen), Killer Crock, Bane, Poison Ivy, Mr Freeze, Soloman Grundy,

Remember When You Actually FOUGHT These People In A Batman Game And Had To THINK Of The Best Way To Take Them Down? Not In This Game!