Bath and Body works employee REFUSES to date rappers

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen her before I think. She sold me on 2 lotions for my wife. Some summer shyt

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
43ae921e2-8bce-4aac-9dbf-8ce9d2f487cd.2.jpg

shayla_25 Dallas Texas singles,Dallas Texas women
Self expression, differentiation, I get all that, but does every young woman have tattoos these days...?
She's a cute girl but the tats are a revolting turn off imo

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Them broads aint gamers.
They just some thots who play the typical "im a female gamer" games (call of duty, gta) with their "play brothers" while its a room full of em smoking, drinking and freestyling before they start touching up on her.

If this ain't the MF truth :russ:

Throw Madden and 2k in that bytch too :russ:

#RNS :dead:

Bunko

Pro
Daps
bytch needs to put a wrapper on her waist, and lose that gut. Looking like a baby whale and shyt.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It says she's a candle hoarder, I'm not seeing where it says she works at bath and body works. She purposely vague in the occupations section with a simple "my bills get paid".

Actually reading through her page, some of this hostility is unwarranted. Yall had me thinking she talking shyt and bragging. Her page looked kinda normal. No thot shots other than the clevage shot which isn't that bad, normal type of clothing and no kids.

Folks angry as fukk in here and I'm not seeing why.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It says she's a candle hoarder, I'm not seeing where it says she works at bath and body works. She purposely vague in the occupations section with a simple "my bills get paid".

Actually reading through her page, some of this hostility is unwarranted. Yall had me thinking she talking shyt and bragging. Her page looked kinda normal. No thot shots other than the clevage shot which isn't that bad, normal type of clothing and no kids.

Folks angry as fukk in here and I'm not seeing why.

:cape: