Bat-heads school me, what's so dangerous about Two Face?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Appreciate the effort some of you are putting in but I'm sorry I've yet to be convinced by anyone that he even belongs in the top 10 of high alert Batman villains.

:yeshrug:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Appreciate the effort some of you are putting in but I'm sorry I've yet to be convinced by anyone that he even belongs in the top 10 of high alert Batman villains.

Picture your brother or best friend getting maimed on your watch and turned into a bi-polar maniac with all the political connects and firepower of everybody else that you became a crime fighter to combat...he ain't really high alert, he is the personification Batmans guilt and internal conflict.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

he probably not top 10 but he's the only villain Batman tries to reason with before he captures him. The rest of his rogue gallery don't get that luxury. Even random goons that don't know any better are getting there arms broken and CTE from Bats.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Off topic discussion but god damn how lucrative a career can you possibly make working as a goon for a psychotic gotham city supervillain:what:

like how much money could it possibly take to convince anyone to work for the joker :what:

or two face :what:

Penguin is the only one I would even consider.

Like how the fukk does VENTRILOQUIST have soldiers? How u gonna take ur orders from a wooden dummy:what:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Off topic discussion but god damn how lucrative a career can you possibly make working as a goon for a psychotic gotham city supervillain:what:

like how much money could it possibly take to convince anyone to work for the joker :what:

Like how the fukk does VENTRILOQUIST have soldiers? How u gonna take ur orders from a wooden dummy:what:

The Joker gets his accomplices from the asylum, and low-rent thugs.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Joker's goons are probably just true believers, want chaos and play for the GOAT:demonic:
Two-Face actually does rob banks, etc so his goons probably are looking for a cut of the heists:manny:
villains like the Ventriloquist probably just put out feelers to the temp agency for goons with no experience and who are trying to up their exp points so they can graduate up to a 2-Face/Penguin level goon. Working for those 2 allows you to up your fee and/or start your own gang since you have 2-Face/Penguin on your resume.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Harvey not even Kingpin status of crime boss

Dude is just a stereotypical 40's chicago gangster with a disfigurement. Lol @ a coin making your decisions.
That coin shyt is extremely dangerous. You can't predict his moves nor will logic help you. He has a bit of chaos going for him which makes the joker so dangerous.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol:

I might turn this concept into a comic. :patrice:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
The Joker gets his accomplices from the asylum, and low-rent thugs.

A lot of joker's schemes require precision planning and execution though, which would require more competent help and more high paying help.

But of all the rogues the crazies and loons would definitely take to the joker the most no doubt